Monday, June 16, 2014

4k!

I would like to proudly announce that I am within five hundred dollars of my base goal!

That's right, I've received over four thousand dollars in donations for my mission with NET this coming school year.

I would like to say that I've done a great job.
But truthfully, it wasn't me at all. Very little (if any at all) of that came from some sort of super convincing, charismatic performance by which I went out and conquered the world. I just kind of asked. I asked the right people I guess.
But it really isn't me. All I can say is props the Holy Spirit. NET likes to talk to us about putting it in God's hands, and being blessed by the results.
I have been truly blessed.
To me, donations are something of an investment in Good. I'm honored to be the vehicle of your investments in Good.

I'll go more in depth about the process after I meet goal, probably in a week or so. :D

But I owe you guys a story, don't I?

The truth is that the one I wrote, I am not satisfied with as a part of the Challenge. Also, I've contracted a drawing for it that hasn't arrived yet... (hint hint hint...)

So here's the deal. In exchange for waiting a bit longer for your $4,000 goalmark story, you will get a real story, not just some philosophical pondering on why peanut butter sticks to the roof of my mouth.

Also, you will get something a little bit different I've been working on a little bit as a goalmark for $5,000...
And I'll do a dramatic reading of Epic in Brico.
Fair enough?

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment