Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Poetry+ Wrap Up for side projects+ plans for Freeflighting

On the Eating of Fudge:

I’d eat the fudge if I knew where it was-

But I don’t. So I won’t. 

-Me
(^This is an amazing poem I wrote once, by the way. Now you know what homeschoolers really spend their time doing.)



Hey all. That was an odd sort of in between. I did some fun stuff, wrote some odd stuff, wrote some really odd stuff. All good. I did put a lot of effort into Of Livestock. (And Mercenaries), probably more than it deserved, being a silly story that took a rather psychological twist in the second half. Not the best way of telling a story, surprising a reader like that. Oh well. Gotta just start writing somewhere, as they say on Writing Excuses.
Plus that means I probably won't do that kind of thing again.

Probably.

But on to the future.
Freeflighting will be returning soonish. I have sixish chapters of the second draft written, which means that once I hit ten I'll start on draft three, which will be published for all the world to see. It's gotten a lot different. A lot better in my opinion. (This whole system of doing it seems so confusing if you aren't in my head. I apologize.)
I'll be juggling format and stuff, moving things around, so don't be concerned if half of the posts disappear over the course of the next month or so. You might get some cool short stories, but all depends on if I can find the time. After school is over, I promise to get at least two funny stories out....

And there will be some extra special things going on this coming year. What kind of things?

More on that quite soon.

But not yet.


(Cue Evil Laughter.)

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment